Pissing myself with excitement!



PREVIOUSSTORYNEXT
Page 27 Chapter 11 Chapter 12
New to Gello Apocalypse? Start from the beginning or visit the Facebook archives.


Hey Gang welcome to the last page of the chapter 11.  I'm gonna take a short break for everyone to digest some of the material as well as catch up with some other projects that has been hangin over my head for too long.

 But don't fret my lovelies  it's only gonna be two weeks, so you'll have some yummy Gello pages by Christmas. As well as I'm gonna have some extra stuff for ya digest with your eyes in the mean time on the break.

Other than that not much is happening on the home front other than recording a new Gello Shots podcast. Which I hope to post sometime this week.

I'm also opened for commissions so hit me up people via email at satkins@workshop13.net
I'm lookin' for some extra cash for christmas.

 Well people I'll see ya in two weeks have a good beginning of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment