Gello Shots #7 - Savage!!


 Hey gang! I'm enjoying this break so far. I got some stuff done for my other projects which I have put off for too long. So that make me glad to catch up a bit. In the meantime I recorded a new Gello Shots where I go other the last page of chapter eleven.


I also talk about my beaten up drawing board and the art packet that I got from art school.
 Last but not least I review  volume one of the Savage Sword of Conan by Roy Thomas, John Buscema and friends.

LISTEN RIGHT HERE

Keep on the look out for some new stuff  really soon. (art, pin-ups and others)

2 comments:

  1. Shawn,

    Thanks for reviewing the "Savage Sword of Conan Vol.1," for as soon as I saw it at my local used bookstore I grabbed it up! I thumbed through the pages and found some very beautiful inking styles, and few not so appealing. Either way, I am looking forward to reading the book. (The shelf at the bookstore contained four more volumes too, but my wallet didn't contained enough cash to cover the cost!)

    The solo podcast is working for me, even though you tend to have a little A.D.D when it comes to staying on a subject :-) That is okay, my mind is like that too... oh, look, something shiny!

    Tomo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats awesome! and thanks for listening, i know we were the conversation via email or G+, I just like seeing comments on this site!

      Delete