Dooby Snacks!



PREVIOUSSTORYNEXT
Page 29 Chapter 12 page 31
New to Gello Apocalypse? Start from the beginning or visit the Facebook archives.



Hey gang, Happy New Year!! I hope it was a good one I was kickin it at a friends house countin down the year.

Anyone have any good resolutions, mine is to get fit and work harder at this art thing and take more chances with it.  Wish me luck.

I also wanna take the time and thank everyone for  last year and making it the best year for Gello ever and  I promise 2013 will be better. So please stick around I have plenty of love and art to give.

Peace!

3 comments:

  1. Shawn,

    Not to be too much of a grammar Nazi... the text in panel two, line six should read: "weeks. Too bad" not "weeks. To bad." $#!+ I feel like an @$$ doing that, but in your Podcast ya said it shows that your Webcomic is being read!

    Tomo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facepalm! I spaced adding: line 8, same panel should read "here, but at least"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Tomo (or can I call ya Tom), Thanks for the grammar checks I'll get to them as soon as I can. thanks for reading or in this case re-reading to make sure the page sounds and reads right.

      Delete