What Is Normal



PREVIOUSSTORYNEXT
Page 24 Chapter 11 Page 26
New to Gello Apocalypse? Start from the beginning or visit the Facebook archives.


Hey gang! Happy day after voting day. I pumped that Obama is our president again let hope that thing will will back to normal and our law makers can get things done.

And on that note, if you live in Colorado or Washington you can smoke weed cause its legal in your state. YAY I'm also jealous cause I live in the Quaker state and I can't even on Sunday.

Well thats it for me and may the south rise again.

4 comments:

  1. So... if I get all that done in henna tonight and post a pic, will you... uhm. Say hi?

    Yeah, that's all I got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hells yeah I'll say hi if you get all that done in a night! I'll say hi now too. and thanks for leaving a comment.

      Delete
  2. I don't wanna be a dick but it should read, "Kat, YOU'RE a high school grad who BUILT a robot outta spare parts 'cause YOU WERE bored."

    "Our lives AREN'T exactly normal."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine, I appreciate your honestly on my bad grammar. thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

      Delete