Page 21



PREVIOUSSTORYNEXT
Page 20 Chapter 11 Page 22
New to Gello Apocalypse? Start from the beginning or visit the Facebook archives.


So this is a lot of thinking. Anywho if your new to this electro rag this partains to events in the last volume which I will be glad to link to  at the bottom.

Not much is happening thus far. Next week over at the Audioshocker Nick,Dan and myself will be celebrating two years of the Sequential Underground podcast so stay tuned for that.

I'll post the link on that day for your listening pleasure.

In other news my good friend and collaborator Seth Fronzoli just popped the question to his lady fair Paige Shoemaker (who I also worked with). Congratulations and we (my wife and I) are very excited for you and your martial bliss.

Well it's back to the salt mines for me. Talk to you people later!

the Quint  reference
the Diego reference

No comments:

Post a Comment