Page 18



PREVIOUSSTORYNEXT
Page 17 Chapter 11 Page 19
New to Gello Apocalypse? Start from the beginning or visit the Facebook archives.


HAHAHA! Stupid Nerfhurder! That's what happens when you mess with this chick in the morning.

Not much is happening on the home front I got some freelance goin, so thats keeping me busy. As a matter of fact, I'm writing this in the past and when this is posted. I'll be on my way back from Arizona . Hope it's a good trip.

Heres a question for you people, What do you think of road trips and or travel via planes/trains?

Please leave a comment below and I'll talk to you later.

2 comments:

  1. Good day! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the
    same topics? Thanks a ton!
    my site - Read More

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up mates, fastidious piece of writing and fastidious urging commented at this place, I am actually enjoying by these.
    Visit my page :: clothing

    ReplyDelete