Page 10!



PREVIOUSSTORYNEXT
Page 9 Chapter 10 Page 11
New to Gello Apocalypse? Start from the beginning or visit the Facebook archives.


Hey Gang! More jabberin' about making bad decisions. Don't you love teen angst?  In other news if you haven't noticed in the extras page at the top I've added some new stuff including wallpapers, a Mikey Three paper doll and a Kat cut out mask.

 So stop on by and download to your hearts content. The best part is, it's all free!

Keep checking there, I have plans to add more as the weeks to come. Also if you have any suggestions to add to that section let me know.  I would love to hear your thoughts!

Till next week I'll talk to later. Oh and I'll be doing another Gello Shots podcast soon.  So look for that soon.

Peace out from the ghost planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment