Nekkid Unicorn

So it occurred to me the other day that all I have been posting is the story and no fun drawings, so I bring you this. I drew this when I took a day trip with my wife and mother-n-law to Washington D.C I don't why this came out but I did laugh after, maybe I'm just a pervert. So enjoy and you never know I might polish this baby up and post it later this month.

Oh you will be glad to know that I finished the first chapter of the new Gello book, so look for that in a couple weeks. See you later and look forward to bring doom to your lives. (insert evil laugh here)

4 comments:

  1. I know you are, but what am I? Your rubber I'm glue.... so what of it! DON'T judge me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So apparently I was signed as you and not me

      Delete
    2. I love that I told myself about myself. I should really listen to me, I am smart.

      Delete