Gello chapter 1 pt 2






PREVIOUSSTORYNEXT
pages 1-4 Chapter 1 Pages 9-13
New to Gello Apocalypse? Start from the beginning or visit the Facebook archives.


Hey gang!True to my word I'm uploading another chapter of this epic of epicness. On a side note in my infinite wisdom I did some math and realized, to show all of book one and bring you new art in March (that kinda rhymed ) I have to update this more than every two weeks.Starting next week, I'll uploading chapters three times a week lets say Monday, Wednesday, Friday to keep on schedule. Now when I start running the new stuff I'll stick with the one chapter every two weeks format if that's alright with the rest of ya, don't me wrong I'm fast but I'm not that fast. Hopefully this doesn't confuse any of you readers so stick around for more adventures.Well after that month full I'm gonna get something to eat and nurse this head cold. Laters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment