Poppy Seeds



PREVIOUSSTORYNEXT
Page 46-47 Chapter 12 page 49
New to Gello Apocalypse? Start from the beginning or visit the Facebook archives.


Here are again, another Wednesday and we find out the girls are okay. Thank God for seatbelts right.

Not much on the home front other than looking for a job, finished part 1 of the Fourth World Omnibus by Jack Kirby. Now I'm reading a quick 80pg of Multiple Warheads: the Downfall by the Brandon Graham, then either I'll read some old school Aquaman or a new book I got from Half-Priced books called Tumor. Oh the choices!

Well thats it for now, gotta start on the next page and do up some freelance. Laters!

Heres a question for everyone, Who is your favorite fictional character? Mine I would have to say is a four tie ( I know thats cheating) between Ben Grimm aka the Thing, Parker, Hopey from Love and Rockets and Dr.Strange. I can name many more but for now these are my favorite.

This post is brought to by Colt 45, it goes down smooth  

No comments:

Post a Comment